NO TRAINING SCHEDULED IN 2018
2017 Advanced Integrative Therapy Training-
3-Day Seminar in Advanced Integrative Therapy ™ Basics
March 10-12th, 2017
You will be able to:
- Implement AIT into your practice immediately
with ready-to-use, step-by-step protocols.
- Heal old wounds with new tools.
- Convert clients’ self-sabotage into healthy
beliefs and positive self-care.
- Achieve fast healing at deeper levels.
- Move your clients from surviving to thriving, quickly and effectively.
Advanced Integrative Therapy™ BASICS is a 3-day seminar that introduces, explains, and trains participants in the foundations of Advanced Integrative Therapy™ theory and methodology.
This is achieved through lecture, demonstration and small group participation. Step-by-step ready-made protocols developed by Dr. Asha Clinton are learned and applied in a supervised practice setting. By the end of 3 days, participants are able to treat originating traumas and resulting life long repetitive painful emotions and behaviors. They will be able to convert negative core beliefs and desires into healthy beliefs, instill and develop positive qualities, and develop effective strategies for self-care.
Because of its high level of success, Advanced Integrative Therapy™ tends to increase practice size through word of mouth alone. Therapy takes far less time to complete than traditional types of verbal psychotherapy
- 3 Step Transformation Model
- The Covenant for transforming clients’ deepest negative beliefs about their own healing
- Psychotherapy using the Chakras
- Methods for removing resistances permanently
- Step-by-step protocols for transforming traumatic patterns and beliefs
- Therapist self-care applications
- Meditations that facilitate client healing
- Development of clients positive qualities
- Rapid protocols for emergencies
Upon completion of the Advanced Integrative Therapy BASICS course, participants will be able to do the following:
Upon completion of the Advanced Integrative Therapy™ BASICS course, participants will be able to do the following:
- Utilize ideomotor cueing and knowledge of chakras to insure treatment success
- Remove resistance to clearing traumas
- Utilize basic protocols for treating traumatic emotions, sensations and patterns
- Apply core belief matrix protocols to eliminate negative core beliefs
- Teach clients self-clearing methods for painful emotions, sensations and memories
Victoria J. Danzig, LCSW (LF#9378), Enid V. Singer, Ph.D. and Mary D. Clark, Ph.D. (#ME12541) are certified instructors and master practitioners in Advanced Integrative Therapy™.
They have been using Advanced Integrative Therapy™ methods extensively in their private practice for the last eight years.
Schedule and Registration Information
Friday, March 10th, 2017
9:00 am-5:30 pm
Saturday, March 11th, 2017
79:00 am-5:30 pm
Sunday, March 12th, 2017
9:00 am-5:00 pm
- Course Fee: $545
- Early Registration by February 28th, 2017: $495
- Repeat Student Course Registration: $350
Online Registration at CIHS
- Website: www.cihs.edu
- E-mail: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone Registration: 760-634-1771, ext 101
- Fax: 760-634-1772
Advanced Integrative Therapy
Developed by Dr. Asha Clinton, Advanced Integrative Therapy™ is a dynamic new energy psychotherapy that provides individuals lasting relief from a range of intractable psychological disorders, physical diseases, allergenic symptoms and spiritual impasses.
Starting from the premise that all upsetting events are types of trauma, and that they are housed within the body, mind and spirit, Advanced Integrative Therapy quickly removes the after-effects of such traumatic events. Advanced Integrative Therapy clears the traumatic residue such as disturbing emotions, negative beliefs and attitudes, destructive desire and fantasies, addictions, compulsions, obsessions, dissociation, spiritual blockage, physical abreaction, sensitivities and disease. Advanced Integrative Therapy™ transforms negative character structures into positive ones, thus allowing therapists to successfully treat personality disorders, dissociative disorders, non-psychotic paranoid disorders, and obsessive-compulsive disorders.
To do this, therapists learn how to access unconscious material through ideomotor cueing (muscle testing), and how to move energy through the body’s major energy centers (chakras) to eliminate symptoms, their cause, and after-effects.
Continuing Education Units
Nurses: Provider #CEP10319 This course is approved for 21 hours by the Board of Registered Nursing, for the California Institute of Human Science, LCSW’s and MFT’s: Provider #PCE 2938
This course is approved for 21 hours by the California Board of Behavioral Sciences, for the California Institute of Human Science.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
Registrants canceling up to 48 hours before a workshop will receive a fee refund less a $25 administrative fee. Cancellation must be in writing
Victoria, Enid and Mary are certified by Dr. Asha Clinton to be Advanced Integrative Therapy Trainers. They have been using Advanced Integrative Therapy extensively in their private practice since 2001.
Mary D. Clark, Ph.D.
Mary Clark (#ME12541) is a Licensed Marriage Family Therapist and Licensed Educational Psychologist in the state of California. She is also a Licensed Psychologist in the state of Arizona. She has been in private practice in Encinitas, California since 1978. In addition she is a Senior Certified Pranic Healer and Instructor, and have been coordinating the Pranic Healing Certification Program for the Central and Western States.
Victoria J. Danzig, LCSW
Victoria Danzig, (LF#9378) has been a Licensed Clinical Social Worker since 1979. She has been in private practice in San Diego since 1985 working extensively with addictions and trauma. Victoria trained therapists in Energy Psychology tools since 1997. The California Society for Clinical Social Work’s San Diego district has recognized Victoria as “Clinical Social Worker of the Year 2000”.